UK grading system
Time to move to the UK
Dude I would kill for that grading scale
WAIT ARE YOU KIDDING ME
I’M SO PISSED IM MOVING TO THE UK
are you kiddING ME id GET AN A+ IN EVERY CLASs
That doesn’t mean that the tests would be easier or as short as some tests are in the US or any other country of origin though. Plus I heard they have quite rigorous testing in Primary school that can really stress out the kiddies. Granted, so does the US, but our broken school system has a fetish for standardized tests… :/
• Accidentally close a tab? Ctrl+Shift+T reopens it.
• Bananas release dopamine, eat them when you’re sad.
• CTRL+SHIFT+ESC is the one handed version of CTRL+ALT+DEL
• Don’t brush your teeth hard, it makes them sensitive and removes enamel.
• Don’t like spiders? Put citronella oil on your walls and they will not go there.
• Drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have, you’ll get drunk without getting a hangover.
• Get clear ice cubes by boiling water before freezing it
• Heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
• If you accidentally write on your dry erase board with a permanent marker, scribble over it with a dry eraser marker to remove it.
• If your shoes smell, put them in the freezer overnight, it will kill the bacteria.
• Make bug bites stop itching with a banana peel.
• Make a paper longer with 12-point text, but 14-point periods and commas.
• Need to get around a blocked website at work? Try replacing the http:// with https://
• Never send your resume as a word file (unless asked) Instead, save it to a pdf file, it’s much cleaner and professional looking.
• Pick a flavor of gum you don’t normally chew, and chew it while studying during a test.
• Place a piece of bread in a container with your homemade cookies and they will stay soft.
• Put a dry towel into a dryer with wet clothes, they will dry faster.
• Put toothpaste on a pimple and it will dry out.
• Practise fake smiling in the mirror every day before going to work/school, you’ll genuinely start to feel happier.
• Rub canola/olive oil on knives before cutting onions, you won’t cry, alternatively chew gum and you won’t either.
• Short on time with a wrinkled dress shirt? Hang it up in the bathroom while showering to steam it flat.
• The night before, place things you don’t want to forget the next morning on top of your shoes.
• Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing.
• When cleaning windows use newspapers or coffee filters instead of paper towels, they will not leave streaks.
• When microwaving bread products/pizza put a glass of water in with it, it will keep your bread from going spongy.
• When you move into a new place you’re renting, take pictures of any and all damage, then post them on facebook (privately if preferred) so you can use the reference date as proof you didn’t do it.
• When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies prior, prices go up when you visit a site multiple times.
In this instance, I say to let the guys wear shirts like this.
It’s like a douchebag alert system for real life.
Or you could just, you know, go to school in clothes pertaining to the dress code and oh I don’t know, fucking learn something! If you want to worry your precious little minds about fashion choices, go to a fashion show, or stay at home all day watching reality television.
I’m Judge Sassy McPaws.
God, what am I doing with my life?
Professor Bossy von Scooper YESSSSSSS
Princess Fishy McClump….
Count Kitty Von Litter…Switch around Von and Kitty and you get Count Von Kitty Litter…Hehe
Emperor Sassy McMittens. Wow, that sounds incredibly regal. XD
I’ve been called up for jury duty in June e v e;
BECAUSE EVERYONE WANTS TO SPEND THEIR SUMMER VACATION BEING A JUROR
Oh man that sucks. I’ve somehow never been called. HAVE FUN!!!
MY MOM TOLD ME THAT IT MIGHT BE YEARS BEFORE I WAS EVER CALLED UP
BUT FUCKIN NOPE
IMMA DO IT THIS SUMMER
I JUST HOPE I ONLY GET CALLED LIKE, ONE OR TWO DAYS AND THEN NEVER GET CALLED FOR THE OTHER DAYS
BUT KNOWING MY LUCK I’LL BE THERE FOR THE FULL DAMN TRIAL
I heard that there are ways you can get out of it. My friend and my mom were able to get out of doing theirs for work and school-related reasons. Illness works too. However, I wouldn’t push your luck, especially since you can get a hefty fine if they find out you were Jury duty dodging. Also, word of advice: take something with you that can keep you occupied for a whole day because 9 times out of 10 you won’t be chosen to be in the Jury, and you’ll instead waste the whole day in a waiting room just for them to come out afterward and say, “okay thanks for coming, bye now.”
favorite breed of dog ever
this one though
Aw shit, it’s Moon Moon as a puppy!
I could watch this for hours.
A dark-haired martial arts expert who looks like a model???
Carrying a big stick.
I’d love to be that stick somehow.
Just reblogging this for… drawing reference… #yeeees
Screw the referencing, reblogging for the literal stick-gasm over here. :D
My attempt at making a gang symbol for my character in Saints Row. Key word: attempt. XP
His other gang of which I speak is a street gang he coordinated following the war with China and the Middle East, and the collapse of the Royal Family and Parliament. These guys fought back against invading troops and rag-tag gangs in order to keep the general population safe up until John’s departure to start over in America. All back story stuff prior to the events of the Saints Row series.
Second one is just a recolor with the Saints’ color.
Yep…….this is awesome.
I have a mighty need for that jet! :D